YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Last Updated on January 1, 2019
Please be advised that in case you allow Keltar Ltd. to collect and process certain personal data from you, you have the following rights:
1. Right of Access. You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are processed, and, where that is the case, you have the right to request and get access to that personal data.
2. Right to Rectification. You have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data and you have the right to provide additional personal data to complete any incomplete personal data.
3. Right to Erasure (“Right to be Forgotten”). In certain cases, you have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data.
4. Right to Restriction of Processing. You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing, applicable for a certain period and/or for certain situations.
5. Right to Data Portability. You have the right to receive from us in a structured format your personal data and you have the right to (let) transmit such personal data to another controller.
6. Right to Object. In certain cases, you have the right to object to processing of your personal data, including with regards to profiling. You have the right to object at further processing of your personal data in so far as such data have been collected for direct marketing purposes.
7. Right to be Not Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making. You have the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
8. Right to Filing Complaints. You have the right to file complaints with the applicable data protection authority on our processing of your personal data.
9. Right to Compensation of Damages. In case we breach applicable legislation on processing of your personal data, you have the right to claim damages from us for any damages such breach may cause with you.
For further information see https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/data-protection-reform/overview-of-the-gdpr/. In case you would like to get in contact with us in relation to any of the above mentioned rights or any other personal data issues, please use data privacy tool at the foot of our website or email us at email@example.com.